Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Management
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe you have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be?
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the tasks of each other piece. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are experts in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
Check out our DIGITAL ADVISOR
$50 / month
$100 / month
$250 / month
AUM over $300,000
|3 Hours/year||5 hours/year||12 hours/year||12+ hours/year|
|✔||401(k), 403(b), TSP Review||✔||401(k), 403(b), TSP Review||✔||401(k), 403(b), TSP Review||✔||401(k), 403(b) and TSP Review|
|✔||Personal Finance Review||✔||Personal Finance Review||✔||Personal Finance Review||✔||Personal Finance Review|
|✔||Traditional & Roth IRA||✔||Traditional & Roth IRA||✔||Traditional & Roth IRA||✔||Traditional & Roth IRA|
|✔||Education Savings Custodial Accounts||✔||Education Savings Custodial Accounts||✔||Education Savings Custodial Accounts||✔||Education Savings Custodial Accounts|
|✔||Email Support||✔||Email Support||✔||Email Support||✔||Email Support|
|✔||Employee Benefits Support||✔||Employee Benefits Support||✔||Employee Benefits Support||✔||Employee Benefits Support|
|✔||Mid Year Check Up||✔||Bi-Annual Meeting||✔||2-4 Meetings||✔||Social Security Planning|
|✔||Same Day Phone Support||✔||Same Day Phone Support|
|✔||Self Directed Account Support||✔||Self Directed Account Support|
|✔||Technical Analysis Support||✔||Technical Analysis Support|
|✔||Trading Support||✔||Trading Support|
|✔||Options Support||✔||Options Support|
|✔||Kiplinger Personal Finance Magazine Subscription||✔||Long Term Care Consideration|
|Request Appointment with Advisor HERE|
|Add AUM to any plan|
*breakpoints Assets Under Management (AUM)
$0-$100,000 $100,000 $250,000 $500,000 $1,000,000 $2,500,000
1.50% 1.25% 1.00% 0.85% 0.75% 0.50%
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? CLICK THE BUTTON AND SCHEDULE A FREE
or call (253) 525-3019
We'll ask you lots of questions, including:
What does your ideal life look like?
Do you know where your money goes each month?
Are you confident that you and your assets are adequately and properly insured?
Will you be able to retire with the lifestyle you want? Read more about Retirement Planning
Who is deciding what happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die—you or the state?
Are you funding your child’s education at the expense of your future?
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Up front charge starting at $500 and an ongoing fee that is paid monthly, in arrears, $50-$250 per month plus AUM as appropriate.
*Assets Under Management of $300,000 or more, Comprehensive Financial Planning Services are included in the Investment Management Fee (AUM Fee)
*Up front portion of the Comprehensive Financial Planning fee is for client onboarding, data gathering, and setting the basic financial plans. Fees for this service may be paid by electronic funds transfer or check.
Cobalt Wealth Management is strictly fee-only, meaning we receive no commissions or financial incentives from any financial service provider. You can rest assured that when we make recommendations for specific products or services, we do so because we believe it to be in your best interest.
Subscription Based Fees: Cobalt Wealth Management does not require a minimum portfolio size to work with you. If you have solid earnings, little/no assets (not yet rich), complex needs, and the desire for proactive wealth management, we offer ongoing planning based on a monthly subscription fee ranging from $50 to $250 per month.
We give you comprehensive financial planning. We review all your accounts, your insurance policies, your employer retirement plans, your estate planning, your college funding, your retirement projections. We recommend a portfolio allocation based on your risk tolerance and goals. We transfer your accounts to our custodian TD Ameritrade. We reallocate, and we rebalance. We meet with you 2-4 times a year to review your investment performance and do those planning tasks. You receive quarterly performance reports whether or not we meet in that quarter.
Investment Portfolio Management
We offer a broad range of portfolio management and financial planning solutions customized for your specific needs, goals, and life stage. We apply a clear, well defined and objective process. Below is a cross-section of wealth management issues that our clients commonly encounter.
Key Portfolio Management Factors
- What is the current risk level of our total investment portfolio?
- Does our current portfolio meet our lifestyle needs? How might we reposition our investments to meet our lifestyle objectives?
- What is our net annual return in dollars and on a percentage basis?
- How much are we paying annually for investment advice?
Planning For Retirement
- How soon can we afford to downsize our careers or elect to fully retire and reasonably be expected to maintain our standard of living throughout our retirement years?
- Now that we are finally reaching our retirement years, how should we modify our investment plan to provide more stability and higher incoming at the expense of higher growth and volatility?
- What assumption are prudent to make about inflation, rate of return on investments, longevity?
Financial Management During Retirement
- How much can we draw annually from our investment portfolio to supplement other sources of retirement income, while still making sure that our portfolio value keeps up with inflation?
- What are the optimal choices to make for required minimum distributions from our retirement accounts prior to reaching age 70 1/2?
- What investments should I spend first in retirement - taxable or tax deferred retirement assets?
- Should we consider long-term care insurance? What are the key factors to consider?
- My spouse is not knowledgeable about (or perhaps not interested in) financial matters. Who can my spouse turn to for assistance if I am no longer available to handle our affairs?